Sunday, July 22, 2012

Hooray for Hollywood!!

Two posts in two days??? Crazy, I know!

Since I posted Kevin McKidd's picture in the last post, I thought it might be fun to make a list of all my Hollywood crushes. And then I decided, why got include some classic stars as well? This list is by no means exclusive...there are of course a couple of stars that did one movie really well. The men on this list are ones I feel are almost always a joy to watch and not just in one movie. There's one actor on this list I enjoy watching, but I don't have the "Oh! He's so hot!" mentality. But my mother does, so be looking for that actor. I think it may surprise you.

All of the following images have been stolen off of google images. And by the way, the research for this post was a delight! And yes, I have a lot of time on my hands....

Let the list begin! (In alphabetical order.....)

Eric Bana 

Orlando Bloom 

Marlon Brando

Gerard Butler

George Clooney
Mom - This one's for you!

Michael Fassbender

Harrison Ford 

Clark Gable

Ryan Gosling

Hugh Jackman

Gene Kelly

Kevin McKidd

Don't know how to spell his name....Eric from TruBlood

Jimmy Stewart

I can't do an ode to Hollywood without mentioning my favorite star ever, even though she's a woman. My favorite actress/star/icon whatever, is Marilyn Monroe.....

My favorite picture

Her favorite picture




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would call him "very handsome" along with some others you've listed.

Full Circle

Ten years ago, I left for an adventure teaching in rural Alaska. I stayed for 3 years. I experienced complete isolation, a completely new wa...