Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Welcome!!




Welcome to my first post. Today's adventure took me to the San Francisco Zoo. Okay, not the most exciting place ever, but still pretty cool.

Yes, my big adventure is teaching in rural Alaska, but I plan to have many adventures and I didn't want to limit myself to writing only about Alaska. So I decided to just leave it open and just call my blog Miss Ruark's Adventures.

Two days left of school & then comes summer. My next adventure starts next week....more details to follow!!

Above is a picture I took when I was in Anchorage in April. Below is a picture of 9 P.M., it didn't get dark until 9:30 that night.




So enjoy and check back soon!!!

No comments:

Full Circle

Ten years ago, I left for an adventure teaching in rural Alaska. I stayed for 3 years. I experienced complete isolation, a completely new wa...