I've been waiting months to do this one!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Full Circle
Ten years ago, I left for an adventure teaching in rural Alaska. I stayed for 3 years. I experienced complete isolation, a completely new wa...
-
In a few weeks, I will be leaving Akiak and coming back to an urban area. And I will be asked the question, "What was it like living i...
-
I had some questions from a couple of my readers in the last post. Yay! So, I thought I'd take a moments and answer those questions fir...
-
Okay, based on the number of messages I have received on facebook concerning my status updates...I suspect many of you are worried that all ...
1 comment:
Lara, absolutely beautiful! You are definitely getting in touch with your inner creative side. Can't wait 'til Spring my favorite season!
Post a Comment